Saturday, December 11, 2010

Past Lives: How to Recall a Past Life

If you would like to begin remembering your own past lives, it's very simple to do. It doesn't cost any money. It doesn't take any special talent. You just need a quiet place to lie down, a reasonable assurance you won't be interrupted, and an open mind. That's it, really. It helps if you only perform these meditations when you are not sleepy, distracted or in a bad mood, but actually I've remembered things in all three of these conditions, so it's not a necessity. An attitude of acceptance, and willingness to suspend disbelief, is crucial, however. If you are the kind of person who must have absolute proof, who doesn't believe in any sort of religion or myth or otherwise mysterious event or object, reincarnation probably isn't for you -- but then, you wouldn't be reading this blog if you were narrow-minded, huh?

If you don't happen to have any meditation or physic phenomena-type books lying around, then this video is an easy and free way to get started with remembering your past life:



This video (and #2 or #3 of the series) isn't mine, by the way. I merely found it on youtube, and thought it was a pretty fair approximation of the process I go through when trying to recall a past life. I do it a bit differently, in that I go down a corridor instead of a staircase, and I don't enter a garden. Instead, I tell myself that I will see something the instant I step out of that corridor into the light beyond; I will go with the very first thought that enters my mind, and expound upon it, and let it unfold in my thoughts without judgment. After the memory, I write down everything I can recall, trying to be as detailed as possible about positions, colors, backgrounds, just...everything. You never know what detail will prove important later on.

For more about how to perform a self-regression, see my page about my own methods for self-hypnotism to recall a past life.

No comments:

Post a Comment